Location:Thelwall, Warrington, Cheshire
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Reports to: Financial Controller
Purpose of the role: To support the financial controller with support in preparing daily, weekly & monthly management reports.
Department description: To control and manage all the financial transactions and to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support business strategies.
• Support Financial Controller in producing daily, weekly and monthly management reports
• Provide notes to monthly management accounts with detailed analysis of margin variances by product
• Present monthly management accounts to the Finance Controller & Head of Finance
• Assist in the preparation of annual planning and forecasting
• Provide assistance in set up and maintenance of data in the ERP system
• To provide analytical support to the wider business including Sales, Marketing & Supply Chain
• Commercial acumen; Cost Awareness; Budget Management
• Value for money; problem solving; process management
• Change & improve; Proactive; flexible;
• Engaging people; team player; trusting; accountability
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Previous finance department experience
• IT literate with emphasis on ERP Systems and Advanced MS Excel
• Languages; French & German desirable
• Self-motivated and disciplined
Apply for this job
Quick Job Search
Our Latest Jobs...
Salary: £16000 - £18000
Location:Stapeley, Nantwich, Cheshire
Salary: £18000 - £20000
Latest News from Adele Carr
- Does your team put the extra effort in on a regular basis, is there a particular individual who strives to go over and beyond ?We are delighted to announce that we are running the ACFR Accounting Team/Individual for 2018 covering the Chester, Cheshire West and North Wales areas.This is a great opportunity to show appreciation for your team/ individual and the efforts they make, being rewarded by a Day Chester Races!
Contact Lauren Rickard on firstname.lastname@example.org for a entry form or call 01244 394255.
Best of Luck!