Location:Mercury Court, Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £16000 - £18000
I am currently recruiting for a market leading company who now looking to recruit a Compliance Administrator on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
• Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects
• Ensuring you comply with company policies and procedures
• To carry out tasks within a strict timeframe
• To provide the highest level of customer service to clients at all times
• Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business;
Critical skills and knowledge:
• Able to prioritise work to tight deadlines
• The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Very organised with excellent attention to detail
For further information on this or any of our other vacancies, please call the Chester office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest that we generally receive for our advertised roles unfortunately we cannot always respond to each application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our experienced consultants you have not been short-listed for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other accountancy roles which may be of interest to you.
Apply for this job
Quick Job Search
Our Latest Jobs...
Salary: £17000 - £17500
Location:Manchester, Gtr Manchester
Salary: £21000 - £22000
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Latest News from Adele Carr
Three New Recruits.
After a record breaking year we are delighted to annouce 3 new additions to our team to support business growth and continued excellent service to all our customers.
Amy Braithwaite - Lancashire office. Temp & Perm roles up to £25k.
Rachel Bradley - Liverpool office.All Perm roles up to £25k
Adam McCartney - Manchester office. Temp & Perm roles up to £25k.