Salary: £12000 - £18000
An exciting Client Accountant opportunity at a large, multi-faceted company has arisen, based in the South Manchester area.
- To assist, help & support the Senior Client Manager and Clients Managers in managing a portfolio of clients.
- To assist the Senior Client Manager & Client Manager in managing the filing deadlines for year end accounts and corporation Tax returns (CT600’s) for the clients in their own pool and wider portfolio of clients.
- To manage your own pool of bookkeeping & VAT clients within the wider Client Portfolio.
- To ensure all client documents are returned to the client once work has been completed.
•Responsible for keeping the client details up to date at all times.
•To manage a portfolio of your own clients for all bookkeeping, VAT and year end accounts services.
•Bookkeeping & VAT return preparation for clients within the portfolio.
•Preparation of year end accounts, financial statements and company, partnership and individual tax computations for clients within the portfolio.
•Preparation of business & personal tax computations for client owners within the portfolio of clients.
•Provide support on Payroll services and preparation of payroll annual returns and P11D’s.
•Preparation of Self Assessments and personal tax computations and returns.
•Using IRIS Practice Suite, Sage software and certain cloud based accounting software’s on behalf of clients e.g. Liberty Accounts, Xero.
•Advising on the improvement of profitability and business efficiency through continuous monitoring and by implementing effective business controls and re-systemising the client businesses.
•Helping to control and manage the cash flow of the client businesses.
•Reducing the burden of taxation on the businesses and their owners with good tax planning and advice.
•Actively looking to introduce new clients to the company and help promote and sell its services to prospective clients, financial institutions and the business community.
•To cover the Administration team when required in all areas such as answering the phones, post and client meetings
•Ensuring the phone is answered at all times.
If you feel like you match all, or the majority of the Job Specification above, please apply following the link on screen.
If you require any more information, please call Kartik on 01925 636473.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application.
Apply for this job
Quick Job Search
Our Latest Jobs...
Location:Edgehill, Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: £30452 - £32807
Location:West Pimbo, Skelmersdale, Lancashire
Salary: £16000 - £16000
Location:Birchwood Park, Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £16000 - £19000
Latest News from Adele Carr
- NEW ADDIDTIONWe are delighted to welcome Vicky Lomas to our Senior Finance team.Vicky is an experienced accountancy and finance recruiter and will be a major asset to the team.